Ingredients metric units
- 2-3 lbs. chicken pieces, skin on or off;
- 1 tsp. ground ginger;
- 1 tsp. ground chipotle pepper;
- 2 tsp. yellow curry powder;
- 1 tsp. paprika;
- 1 tsp. garlic powder;
- 1/2 tsp. ground coriander;
- 1/4 tsp. ground cardamom;
- 1/8 tsp. ground cloves;
- 1/4 tsp. ground cayenne pepper;
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper;
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- In a bowl, combine the ginger, chipotle pepper, curry powder, paprika, garlic powder, coriander, cardamom, cloves, cayenne, cumin, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Rub the chicken pieces all over with the spices.
- Place the chicken pieces in a baking dish that’s been coated with some cooking fat.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for about 45 min (or until chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear) and serve.