Blueberry Protein Shake
Blueberries are one of the most nutrient-dense foods in the world and contain large levels and a broad range of antioxidants. The ORAC score of blueberries is an incredible 9,621, which makes it one of the highest antioxidant foods in the world. Consuming just one cup of blueberries provides the following nutrients:
- Gallic acid
- Vitamin K (36 percent DV)
- Vitamin C (25 percent DV)
- Manganese (25 percent DV)
- Fiber (17 percent DV)
- 1 or 2 scoops of Whey protein Isolate
- Frozen Blue ( if you don't have frozen Blueberries add about 1 cup of ice)
- 1 1/2 cups of Coconut milk or Almond Milk
- Sweeten with Stevia to taste
- Put all ingredients in blender and enjoy !
- Please join our 360PT 30 Day Challenge today ! for your blue print to healthy Eating, Exercise and Lifestyle modification .
- Plus receive free 360Vitamin Shop discount club membership for up to 20% discounts on all our Supplements and Healthy Food products no additional tax depending on product and where you live.
- free coaching from our 360PT Certified Personal trainer and Sports Nutrition Adviser to help you find the right supplements and products based upon your goals, age and other lift style factors.
- feel free to connect with me ( Michael Brooks) directly at michael@360PersonalTrainer.com