- 2 6.5-oz cans Clams (chopped finely, liquid retained)
- 1 lb Cauliflower (florets only, cut in small pieces)
- 1 1/2 cup Unsweetened almond milk
- 1 1/2 cup Chicken broth
- 1 cup Heavy cream (or coconut cream for paleo/dairy-free)
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper (or more to taste)
- Combine all ingredients, except heavy cream, in a large pot. (Make sure you pour the retained liquid from the clams in there, too.) Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes, until cauliflower is tender.
- Stir in the heavy cream. Heat just enough for the soup to be hot again.