Ingredients: using Grass fed beef and Organic vegetables whenever possible.
- 1 lb stewing beef;
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup onion, chopped;
- 1 cup celery, chopped;
- 3 carrots, peeled and chopped;
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed (optional);
- 1 28oz can diced tomatoes;
- ½ tsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped;
- ½ tsp fresh thyme, finely chopped;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste;
Note: If using a Crockpot I would recommend adding some beef bones for additional flavor and health benefits.
- In a large saucepan over a medium-high heat, combine the onions, celery, carrots, potatoes, if using, as well as the cooking fat ( Olive Oil) . Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the beef to the saucepan, followed by the tomatoes, beef stock, rosemary and thyme. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover the saucepan and cook for about one hour, allowing the stew to simmer. Stir a few times during the cooking process.
- Remove the lid and cook uncovered for about 45 minutes. If the mixture is too thick at the end of the cooking process, you can add a little bit of water .
Come join our 360PT 30 Day Challenge today for your blueprint to healthy Eating, Exercise and Lifestyle.
receive a free 360Vitamin Shop discount club membership for up to 20% discounts on all our Supplements and Healthy Food products no additional tax depending on product and where you live.
Free coaching from our 360PT Certified Personal trainer and Sports Nutrition Adviser .
For every purchase of a 360PT Challenge we will donate one to the Corner Stone School of Birmingham in your name . to be auctioned off at their annual Gala to raise money for the school.
For further details contact me via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org