- 1 ½ cup almond flour;
- ¼ cup tapioca starch;
- 1 tbsp coconut flour;
- 2 eggs, yolks and whites separated;
- 1 ½ tsp. vanilla extract;
- ¾ tsp. ground cinnamon;
- 1 tbsp baking powder;
- ½ cup coconut milk;
- 2 tbsp ghee, melted;
- A pinch of sea salt;
- Maple syrup or honey; (optional if your not low caring it this morning)
- Fresh fruits; (optional if your not low caring it this morning)
- Preheat your waffle iron.
- Combine together the almond flour, tapioca starch, coconut flour, cinnamon, salt and baking powder.
- Combine together the egg yolks, vanilla, coconut milk, apple and melted ghee and mix in with the dry ingredients to form the batter.
- Add the egg whites to a bowl and beat with a hand mixer just until soft peaks form.
- Use a spatula to fold in the batter with the egg whites gently, just until the whites are all incorporated with the mixture.
- Lightly grease your preheated waffle iron with some extra ghee and add just enough waffle batter to cover your iron.
- Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes, until golden and easy to separate from the waffle iron.
- Repeat for the remaining waffle batter.
- Serve hot with more ghee and maybe some Cinnnamon,
NOTE: If you are low carbing it this morning add some fresh fruits, and maple syrup or honey.
Click here to check out our 360PT 30 Day Challenge for a blue print to better health and Longevity.