Calcium, magnesium and vitamin D in a convenient liquid form many of my clients even my 12 year old son really like the way it taste !
- Non GMO
- Helps support healthy bones and muscles*
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
- Convenient, great-tasting liquid formula for easy dispensing
Cal/Mag/D liquid offers a 2:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium combined with vitamin D3 to promote calcium utilization and enhance healthy bone mineralization.*
Calcium, magnesium and vitamin D in a convenient liquid form
√ Great-tasting liquid formula
√ Highly bioavailable mineral citrates*
√ 2:1 ratio of calcium to magnesium combined with vitamin D3
Amount Per Serving
- two teaspoons (10 ml/0.33 fl oz) contain:
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)(D3)1,000 i.u.
- calcium (as calcium citrate)350 mg.
- magnesium (as magnesium citrate)175 mg.
- other ingredients: purified water, xylitol, natural raspberry flavor, citric acid, xanthan gum, purified stevia extract, potassium sorbate
- serving size: two teaspoons (10 ml/0.33 fl oz)
- servings per container: 48
- 1 serving daily, with a meal, or as directed by a health care professional.
Pure Encapsulations Quality assurance
Our Commitment to Purity
Our extensive Quality Assurance program guarantees that the entire process involved in creating our premium supplements meets unwavering quality standards. We adhere to careful ingredient sourcing, rigorous manufacturing standards, and third-party laboratory reviews of all finished products for potency and purity. This means we can provide you with unrivaled label transparency.
Ingredients & Label Transparency
- We source premium raw ingredients from trusted industry suppliers in the U.S., France, Japan, Switzerland, Germany and Italy who meet our rigorous testing and quality criteria
- Each ingredient and final product is independently tested for potency and purity
- Every supplement includes a transparent supplement facts label that clearly lists each ingredient by true elemental weight, as well as noting any potential allergens
- Supplement facts include the standardization of herbal extracts to indicate primary active ingredients
- All two-piece capsules are hypoallergenic and vegetarian
- We manufacture products locally in our FDA inspected facility in Sudbury, Massachusetts
- In order to maximize the quality and stability of our products, our warehouse is climate controlled and each piece of equipment is dismantled and sterilized before every production run
- We have an “open plant” policy for all licensed healthcare professionals. You, or a member of your staff, are welcome to visit our plant, without pre-notification, to inspect our state-of-the-art facility
- Pure Encapsulations is NSF-GMP registered in the U.S., GMP certified in Canada and exceeds the standards of the United States Pharmacopeia (USP) for supplement manufacturing
All Pure Encapsulations ingredients, including those derived from corn, are GMO free. We obtain statements from each of our suppliers certifying that the ingredients do not contain GMOs. For some nutrients, we conduct PCR testing to confirm the absence of genetically modified material.