WEEK 2 overview
Congratulations we have made it to week 2 ! there are a couple of things that will change this week.
1. We are ratcheting down our Carb consumption from 150 grams to 100 grams ( about 3-4 portions) per day.
2. We are going to IF ( Intermittent twice this week Day 8 & Day 10 )
3. We are going to focus on getting better quality sleep so we will work on "sleep hygiene" fancy word for preparing your body and mind for a better nights sleep. We need at least 7.5 hours of QUALITY SLEEP ! .
If you are not getting OPTIMAL Sleep you should checkout the videos and product called Sleep Remedy formulated by Doc Parsley a Former Navy Seal , turned Navy Seal Doctor and member of the Naval sleep committee may want to try some of his sleep Formula all our 360PT 30 Day Challenge members get a 10% Discount . Its hard to pay the price on good sleep and this stuff works like a charm !
Checklist of things to get done within 2nd week: some of these you should have done in Week 1 but if you haven't done them yet it's still not too late.........
- Order Supplements if you have not done so yet check out our 360Vitamin Store put in 360PT
for a 20% discount at check out . Not sure what you need ? let me know I'll be happy to assist you
find whats best for you my email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Take picture of every meal you eat including snacks everyday
- Take a Before selfie Picture ( you can keep this to yourself or share)
- Get Baseline Measurements
- Join Facebook group 360PT 30 Day Challenge
- Check in with FB Group
- Keep Carbs around 150 grams per day = 4 to 5 portions per day
- Protein keeping around 75 = 3 portions of protein to 150 grams per day = 6 portions of protein
- Intermittent fast two day's this week (Monday & Wednesday).
- Drink 8-10 cups of water.
- 60-90 Seconds of workout before or after every meal.
- Strength Training x 5 week
- Active recuperation x 2 week.
- Take Supplements everyday and the digestive enzymes during or after every meal.
- work on Sleep hygiene " Better night sleep" Click here for more info