Week 4 overview:
Ok now we really start to ratchet down the carbs to around 50 grams of carbs per day ( about or 2 portions) so really make them count !
I'll be honest with you this may not very sustainable for most people myself included....
But take it on as a challenge most people have never gotten their carbs down to this level and here are some of the benefits to keep you motivated.
- Low-Carb Diets Kill Your Appetite (in a Good Way) less hunger and mood swings
- Low-Carb Diets Lead to More Weight Loss. ...
- A Greater Proportion of The Fat Lost Comes From The Abdominal Cavity. ...
- Triglycerides Tend to go Way Down. ...
- Increased Levels of HDL (the “good”) Cholesterol.
- Reduced Blood Sugar and Insulin Levels, With a Major Improvement in Type 2 Diabetes.
- Blood Pressure Tends to go Down
- Low-Carb Diets Are The Most Effective Treatment Known Against Metabolic Syndrome.
- Low-Carb Diets Improve The Pattern of LDL Cholesterol
- Low-Carb Diets Are Therapeutic For Several Brain Disorders.
- Possible anti cancer benefits.
High lights this coming week:
- Intermittent fast 4 day's this coming week on Day 22, 24, 26, 28.
- Two servings of carbs per day (50 grams )
- At this point you should be starting you morning with your morning ritual ending the day with a night time ritual ( sleep Hygiene) and working in some form of stress management during the day.
- Have a good idea of what and how much to eat.
- Taking supplements on a regular basis.