Core; Reps x 12 / Sets x 4
- Mini Hollow Rock
- Side Crunch
- Side kick / back kick
Dynamic Warm up: Reps x 20 / Sets x 1
- Black Burns ( V,T,H,I) stand on one foot or a Bosu ball and work on your balance
- Leg swings ( side to side and back and forth)
- Deadlift : Reps x 6 x 5 sets ( start at 50% 1RM and work your way up to a challenging weight)
- SDHP ( Sumo Deadlift high pull) Reps 21/15/9
Part C x 4 Sets
- Push up x 12
- Supine Row x 10
- Pistol squat x 8 ( 4 reps on each leg)
- Bike x 2 Min
10 Minutes stretching and or working on any injuries or exceptionally tight areas with foam roller, Band stretches , yoga or Static Stretching , heat and or ice . You are not only working on improving mobility , Rehab and injury prevention but this also helps take you out of your Sympathetic state ( fight or flight) and get you back into a Parasympathetic state ( Rest & digest) to help get your body into a recovery mode.
Cory Holly a guy I consider a friend and a mentor . Is a living example of how you can maintain a healthy mind and body with smart training and Diet. I'm currently enrolled in his Certified Sports Nutrition Advisor course.
If you are taking a course in Health or have a trainer , they don't have to look as good as Cory does in a Speedo but they damn sure better be fit and strong otherwise look else where for advise.