Core: Reps x 12 / Sets x 4
- Weighted Sit ups ( use a sit up chair if you have one)
- Side Raises ( on a Stability Ball or with Back hyper aparartus)
- Straight leg raises or Knee Raises ( if you feel pain in lower back)
Dynamic Warm up: w/Bar or PVC
- 2 way Shoulder Dislocates x 20 reps each movement
- Windmills X 20 each side ( "triple extension on each side" go up onto back toe similar to what you would do in a Golf swing so you are able to engage gluten and put less staring on inner knee and be in a more athletic stance)
Strength x 4 Sets
- Sled push ( you can use a sled or or you have a treadmill push it with it turned off) x 2 min
- Push ups x Max effort ( do as many as you can "WITH GOOD FORM"
- Pistol Squats x 4 each side ( if you need to use a bench or chair to sit back on but keep it low enough to make challenging)
- Rower x 2 min
10 Minutes stretching and or working on any injuries or exceptionally tight areas with foam roller, Band stretches , yoga or Static Stretching , heat and or ice . You are not only working on improving mobility , Rehab and injury prevention but this also helps take you out of your Sympathetic state ( fight or flight) and get you back into a Parasympathetic state ( Rest & digest) to help get your body into a recovery mode.