Core: "Stability Ball Complex"
Reps x 12 / Sets x 4
- Jack Knife ( Ball between legs)
- Floor Sweeper ( ball between legs)
- Hip Raise ( ball between legs )
Dynamic Warm up: Set x 1
- 3 way Shoulder dislocates w/pipe , band or Bar x 20 ( Palms down over head,Palms up over head, palms forward behind back)
- Wind Mill x 20 ( 10 x each side) w/pipe of Bar
- Jefferson Curls x 10 ( w/pipr or bar)
Strength x 5 sets
- Bike x 2 Min ( or other form of steady state cardio)
- Burpee x 6 (strict good form on the push up portion)
- Broad Jump x 8 ( again focus on good form, land softly and get full hip extension )
- Hand Stand Push up from knees on a bench x 10 ( only do strict handstand push ups against wall if you can do all 10 w/perfect form " NEVER REST ON HEAD IN BETWEEN REPS" bad for the neck take it from me !
10 Minutes stretching and or working on any injuries or exceptionally tight areas with foam roller, Band stretches , yoga or Static Stretching , heat and or ice . You are not only working on improving mobility , Rehab and injury prevention but this also helps take you out of your Sympathetic state ( fight or flight) and get you back into a Parasympathetic state ( Rest & digest) to help get your body into a recovery mode.